HAVENING TECHNIQUES™ WITH KEVIN LAYE
2-DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
June 21, 2014 9am-5pm
June 22, 2014 9am-4pm
Certified Trainer, Kevin Laye brings together the science and practice of Havening Techniques™ in Ann Arbor, MI
Havening Techniques™ developed by Dr. Ron Ruden, is a healing modality that is designed to help individuals overcome problems that are the consequence of traumatic encoding.
- During these two days Kevin will explain the rationale and scientific basis behind The Havening Techniques™
- Havening, a psycho-sensory therapy, which uses the sensory input of touch will be demonstrated throughout the two days.
- Participants will also receive one-on-one instruction by certified practitioners on how to apply this technique.
- On completion, attendees will have a certificate of attendance and an amazing new skill to use in their practice and life.’
- Those who wish to continue and become a Certified Practitioners may register at this time.
If you wish to pay by check, please contact us.